Thornwillow Press is looking for a full time graphic designer to help our design team process custom stationery and bindery orders, help maintain our online store of products and produce marketing for our company.
- Working alongside the Graphic Design team to create engaging visual content and stories on print and online platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Design and develop internal and external marketing materials including but not limited to advertisements, catalogs, and online content.
- Assist with production of custom stationery and bindery orders
- Must have a keen eye for typography
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com